- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
The Bottom Bracket Gauge Tool was designed to provide all the necessary measurements to identify the proper bottom bracket for a specific bike configuration. A metric scale runs along the long edges for measuring bottom bracket shell width and crank spindle lengths. Durable red anodized aluminum with laser etching. Overall size is 7" x 3" x 0.125". The gauge can measure: - bottom bracket width - bottom bracket shell inner diameter - crank spindle length - crank spindle diameter - bearing inner diameter Specifications: Measures crank spindle diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bearing inner diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 29mm, 30mm Measures bottom bracket shell inner diameters: 37mm, 41mm, 42mm, 46mm Measures bottom bracket shell widths: 61mm, 68mm, 73mm, 79mm, 86.5mm, 90mm, 92mm, 95mm, 100mm, 120mm, and 132mm Measures crank spindle lengths up to 180mm
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
- Pocket sized chain tool that mates perfectly with Topeak ratchets and torque tools - Compatible with single and multispeed chains up to 12 speed including Capagnolo chains - Includes a 4/5mm allen key and a chain hook as well as a rubber clip to hold
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
$5.00 - $131.76
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$12.49 - $21.50
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
$15.99 - $46.99
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
What's your seatpost size again? Park's Digital Caliper accurately measures seatposts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters, etc. It's a precision instrument built accurate to 0.01mm with a stainless-steel mechanisms and a rugged composite body. The tool’s ability to measure in metric, decimal inch, and fractional inch makes it an indispensable home workshop tool. It features an automatic shut-off and comes with a protective sleeve and the battery.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The small and handy RR-12.2 Tape Measure features a tough composite housing with an integrated belt clip and both metric and SAE readings up to 350 centimeters or 12 feet. Measurement can be locked in place using the thumb lock or the handy quick-stop button. - Maximum length: 350 cm | 12 ft. - Markings: 1 mm | 1/32" (up to 6") | 1/16" (over 6")
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
This handy shop aid is ideal for sizing spokes, ball bearings, and crank cotters. To use, just hang the head of the spoke in the oblong hole and read its length on the scale. For crank cotters and ball bearings it works just like a gauge for drill bits. • Has both metric and fractional spoke length markings • Anodized aluminum with embossed markings to allow easy reading and long life
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Page 1 of 2 Next page