- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$4.50 - $9.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
$6.99 - $54.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
$34.99 - $69.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
Jagwire Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose Kits feature a durable, flexible reinforced layer surrounding a low-friction inner tubing to deliver light brake lever action and trustworthy braking power. Offered as single hose kits for individual brakes or in bulk boxes for workshop use, Sport Mineral Hydraulic Hose is available for most popular road and mountain hydraulic disc brake systems that use mineral oil brake fluid. - High performance hydraulic hose provides effective braking power and control - Kits include hose and necessary fittings for one brake lever and caliper system - Contains 2000mm HPP hydraulic hose, needle insert, compression bushing, compression nut and seals for the listed compatible brake models - Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace (R9120, R9170), Ultegra (R8020, R8070), 105 (R7070), GRX (RX810, RX400), and similar brakes - For use with mineral oil brake systems only
$42.00 - $48.99
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
Page 1 of 1