- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
$13.99 - $19.99
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
The MSW Judo Clipless Road Pedal achieves efficient power transfer through the stiffness of the carbon composite body to make your road ride less work and more fun. Yep. - 52.5 mm chromoly spindle spins on a bushing & two cartridge bearings - SPD-SL™ compatible - 6° float cleats included - Black - Made in Hong Kong
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the MSW Thump composite pedals with replaceable steel pins provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. The concave shape combined with tall pins provide the perfect balance of comfort and traction for a range of applications meant to expand your horizon. - Tough nylon composite body with adjustable, replaceable steel pins - Platform Size = 118 x 99 x 19 mm - Chromoly steel, 9/16” spindle, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Pin height: 3 mm out of the box. Remove the 2 mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5 mm pin height. - Body: 18.5 mm thick with 2.5 mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Composite pedal body - Black - Made in Taiwan
Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 125g - Weight (pair + cleats): 312g
$64.00 - $65.00
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment, and features stainless steel construction for optimized pedal stiffness and transfer of power, and increased protection against wear. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets technical: each pedal face features eight replaceable pins for maximum grip. Customize your look with one of the 5 available colors and forget your limits out on the trail!
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The X-TRACK EN-RAGE is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trail ride with varying terrain. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist extreme conditions and potential abuse from trail riding. The large contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains best in class for trail pedals. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 545mm² - Platform width: 63mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 210g - Weight (pair + cleats): 470g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
Rally RS100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes. - Reliable Readings—By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RS100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately). - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite Shimano SPD-SL cleats. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH - Weight: 328g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Cleat type: SPD-SL - Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer) - Stack height: 12.2mm In the Box: - Rally RS100 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Fyxation Gates Pedals with Strap - Rugged and durable pedal/strap combination - Includes 2 pedals and 2 straps - 9/16"
TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal. With over two years of development features one of the most concave designs on the market. Not only does the TMAC pedal give precise control, the non-offset design provides more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint.
The Nylo-Form pedals feature a low-profile, durable composite construction. - CrMo axle - Sealed bearings - Molded pins - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
Page 1 of 1