$65.00 - $75.00
OFF-ROAD Honcho is a high-performance tire designed for trail bikes. The tread pattern features tall, aggressive, and angular lugs that provides ample traction on loose and uneven terrain. It’s perfect for riders who tackle rocky, rooty trails. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs closely and evenly spaced for a fast-rolling feel; enclosed siping improves traction while accelerating and braking. - Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe siping conforms to the trail and maintains braking traction. - Side lugs are staggered with parallel siping for grip while leaning through corners, and a braking shovel shape boosts traction when stopping.
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$59.99 - $74.99
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$29.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$45.00 - $48.00
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$45.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$85.00 - $112.00
Aggressive plus tire inspired by the Ikon+ - 27.5+ tire - Designed for aggressive XC trails The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon+.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
Martello hammers home the performance you expect on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive-width siping. This last part is key and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers! - Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$95.00 - $101.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
Page 1 of 1