When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength.
This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure!
- Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar
- Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail
- Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- 800mm wide
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with colored graphics
- Weight: 303 grams
|35.0mm / Bronze / 25mm / 800mm||817180023657||26-RDGLN25-BZ|
|35.0mm / Stealth / 15mm / 800mm||817180023503||26-RDGLN15-ST|
|35.0mm / Stealth / 25mm / 800mm||817180023589||26-RDGLN25-ST|